As a Product Manager, you work closely with engineers on the Business Automation Team to increase Laloo’s revenue by building products, tools, and processes that provide our suppliers with a great billing experience, and make each Laloo employee better at his/her job. You may work long-term on a single product or you may move between products focused on increasing revenue, customer satisfaction, productivity, global market penetration, and more. Your stakeholders include Suppliers, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, and International teams.
Are you an expert at global pricing? Excited by products and processes that enable new products to start generating revenue quickly, while also handling products producing extremely high volumes of revenue transactions? If so, join Laloo’s Business Automation Team to develop the billing and payments systems and processes that support our products worldwide.
Product Managers at Laloo’s are analytical, creative, and collaborative. We obsess over data and drive for simplicity. You will guide the team by exemplifying these core values.
Product Managers have the responsibility to deliver results, but no direct authority over peers in Engineering and Design. A successful Product Manager leads by developing the trust and respect of teammates. You, and your peers, will be custodians of the Laloo culture of data and collaboration.
You will work closely with the engineering and product science on a daily basis. You will define requirements, analyze A/B tests and design processes.
Laloo’s product development philosophy is similar to the Lean Startup philosophy. You will create Minimal Viable Products (MVPs), prototypes of new products, simple tests to validate ideas and iterate. You will NOT be an armchair Product Manager writing large requirement docs and handing them off to the development team.
You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits. There is a complete lack of office politics; if that is your specialty, look elsewhere.
You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your products’ impact.
- Build products and processes that help people get nostalgic
- Understand pain points and create simple solutions
- Validate ideas by performing experiments and analyzing the results
- Define product goals and metrics
- Identify and prioritize opportunities
- Communicate well and influence colleagues and executives
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- BA/BS, software/data/technical field preferred.
- Consumer mobile or internet software product management experience
- Familiarity with payments and invoicing
- Interest in building internal-facing products and features
- Experience working with large Client Services, Customer Support, or Finance teams.
- Understanding of web development technology
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to make data-driven business decisions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $118,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98117 (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts