Infosec’s a fast-growing, stable software company with amazing opportunities to start or grow your career. We’ve been fighting cybercrime since 2004 and are on a mission to equip everyone with the latest security education and skills so the good guys win. It’s ambitious. It’s rewarding. It’s what we do every day. And we’re looking for bright, passionate new team members to join us.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by bright, ambitious co-workers who share a relentless passion for innovation, collaboration, curiosity and getting things done. There’s no our way or the highway here. We believe good ideas can come from anyone — open doors and open ears mean your voice can make a real difference.
As a Product Manager, you’ll define new product features, develop strategies and build roadmaps. Your mission is to create the best experience and value for our users, while delivering great ROI. You’ll work with our talented development, content, and marketing teams to achieve your goals. You’ll also get into the gritty details of the products by maintaining the product backlog, defining sprints, A/B testing calls-to-action and surveying users. Using that data, you’ll make well-researched and compelling product proposals for the strategic future of our products.
Our ideal candidate for this role is smart, curious, practical but not afraid to challenge the status quo. You can develop a good feedback loop on who, how and why our customers use our platform and know how to turn that into tactical actions that achieve the strategic goals you’ve identified. Jumping in and figuring things out works for you because you have a knack for bringing order to chaos.
- Protect and secure businesses, governments and organizations with educational products
- Use entrepreneurial mindset to identify and prioritize high potential ideas
- Put yourself in clients’ shoes to fully realize the customer experience then analyze opportunities for improved value and build out specs for product requirements
- Create clear and concise requirements and user stories for the development team and work through agile processes for new feature development
- Track product performance through data and make data-based decisions
You’re capable of noticing the details, while still keeping the big picture in focus. You’re organized, diligent and clever, but you thrive in a work environment that is laid back and fun. You’re a voracious learner; once you get excited about something, it becomes your passion. Advocacy comes easy to you, whether it’s a subject, product or person – you stand up for what you believe in. You’re not scared off by needing to get your hands dirty with the details, but you’re capable of functioning at a high level when needed. You crave autonomous work you can sink your teeth into and you don’t need micro managing.
- Experience in a product decision-making role
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Experienced in formulating data-based business decisions and crafting proposals to pitch ideas to management
- Familiar with agile environment and the SCRUM process with hands-on experience working with or managing a team of developers
- Well-versed in stakeholder alignment and keeping a project on track
- Strategic thinker able to partner with CEO in business planning
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
Why Should You Join Us at Infosec?
- Madison Best Places to Work 2019
- Competitive base salary
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up
- Fun work environment and casual dress code
- Flexible schedule
- Great training to get up to speed quickly!
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
Apply to this job:
If this sounds like a dream job for you, please apply using the form on the right of your screen. A real human – me, Lorelei – I’ll review your application and get back to if we think you’ll be a great fit. Haven’t convinced you? Email me directly! I’ll answer your questions, provide more information on the job, and tell you all the things I love about working here. Email: [email protected]
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.