Representing more than 33231142 credit unions with more than $118 billion in assets and more than 10.1 million members, the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates LSCU is the trade association for Alabama, Florida, and Georgia credit unions. We provide advocacy, compliance support, education, training, and information with relevant services and business strategies to support our members in fulfilling their mission. LEVERAGE, the for-profit affiliate of the LSCU, provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A motivated Product Development Manager who will work to identify and develop new product opportunities and product enhancements for LSCU & Affiliates. Additionally, the Product Development Manager will provide operational support to Shared Cooperative Services SCS, LSCU and Affiliates’ shared branching network. This position includes research, analysis, planning, tracking, reporting and presenting. The Product Development Manager role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Identifying and researching the feasibility of new products and services by continuously gathering, communicating, and interpreting key trends in the credit union industry including relevant changes to technology, regulations, usage patterns, and demographics.
- Creating and implementing comprehensive business plans for the development and launch of new products and services including projected cost and revenue analysis, return on investment, required funding, budgets, technical specifications, system requirements, market analysis and go to market strategies.
- Working with Shared Cooperative Services SCS in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and provide ongoing operational support.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing, IT, Accounting and Business Development Consultants ensuring timely inclusion and adherence to the product development process in developing strategies for product success.
- Gathering information and data from credit unions, as well internal departments on product and service needs; utilize software tools for polling and surveying member needs; assemble and analyze resulting data.
- Acting as liaison between LSCU & Affiliates, SCS, credit unions and partners during the development and implementation of new products and services.
- Becoming the subject matter expert on all existing and new products and services including all areas of SCS.
- Performing other duties and special projects as assigned.
Need to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field required.
- A minimum of five 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry and/or a research role.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working relationships and conduct oneself in a professional manner in accordance to the LSCU & Affiliates core values.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision, set priorities and complete work by established deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of changing priorities and within timelines.
- Expertise in research and investigative techniques.
- Ability to work effectively in a Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Mathematical skills required calculations, projections, functions, and statistics.
- High degree of analytical skills.
- Good editing and proofing skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
- Resourceful and well organized with the ability to compile and maintain complex and extensive records.
- Demonstrate good reasoning skills and the ability to use sound judgment.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Airline travel may be required.
The LSCU & Affiliates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Spending
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.