We are looking for a data enthusiast to join our team! Must believe in teamwork, love working on a computer, have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, be customer service oriented and have a passion for Data!
This position is responsible for entering vendor information, part information and other information in computer programs. Includes identifying missing information, entering new information, updating existing information, verifying information is accurate, and uploading photos or other needed data. Relies on experience and judgement and works independently. position works under general direction of the Data Manager and may receive mentoring and guidance from senior Data Specialists.
Where you’ll spend your time:
- Enter new dealer information in applicable systems
- Upload photos of parts from new dealers
- Identify current parts on the website that do not have photo images and find applicable parts photo through manufactures website, Internet search or directly from the company
- Enter pricing information, instillation manuals and other related information in the system and correlate information to correct vendor
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report to manager in some cases
- Scan information and upload as needed
- Manipulate data
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required plus 1-2 years’ work-related experience OR a combination of education and experience including degree or training in advanced computer courses (Excel, SQL, or other database software)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred with 1-2 years’ work-related experience or a combination of education and experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL, or other database software, as well as Word, Outlook, and instant messenger
- Ability to research and navigate the internet, as well as typing with high degree of accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills while working at a fast pace
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Competencies below are typical company competencies, but can be higher or lower based on position:
- Achievement Oriented – focusing your efforts on achieving high quality results
- Passion for Teamwork – work with others to help them achieve their personal and organizational goals. You celebrate your wins with others, celebrate others wins and successes, and realize when the company falls short, you fall short and look for ways to succeed
- Exemplify Integrity – treating others fairly, honestly, and respectfully; furthering the integrity of the organization and its relationships of trust within your own teams, customers, and the broader community; maintains ethical principles even in the most challenging circumstances
- Must be able to adhere to attendance policies and requirements.
- A team of automotive enthusiasts who have a drive for customer service and sales, as well as leadership who have passion for the off-road industry, are driven, successful, and willing to help mentor and teach those who have the same passion
- Full time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term disability, two weeks of PTO your first year, paid holidays, employee discounts, and more…
- All employees are eligible for company provided Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on products, and 401(k) plan participation (after 90 days with “immediate” vesting).
Your work environment:
- Requires extended periods of sitting with repetitive movement and a high degree of accuracy
- Requires contact with others via electronic email, face-to-face, telephone, or otherwise
- Requires repeating the same physical or mental activities over and over
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions and in close proximity to other people
- Requires meeting strict deadlines, measuring parts, and lifting up to 20lbs.
- Requires work with others in a group or team with responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Requires speaking/reading in English.
Aftermarket Performance Group (APG) is a fast-growing leader in the automotive aftermarket industry. The company is made up of multiple divisions focused on the wholesale distributor and direct-to-consumer segments within diesel performance (Premier Performance Products), Jeep and off-road (Northridge4x4), compact performance (RallySport Direct, JB Autosports, and GrimmSpeed), and gas segment (Stage 3 Motorsports).