The Procurement Specialist is responsible for the issuance and maintenance for the agreements on the project.
Including, but not limited to:
- Work with the Technical Department to review vendor requirements; solicit quotations, and then suggest a vendor to the Executive Committee, based upon the most advantageous combination of price, quality, delivery, and other value-added supplier services.
- Work with Field Operations staff to develop comprehensive scopes of work for subcontract agreements.
- Assist Project Management with negotiating subcontract agreements with the vendors.
- Ensure that DBE solicitation requirements are met post-bid.
- Develop and issue subcontract agreements after receiving approval from Executive Committee.
- Evaluate and monitor vendors to be sure that the terms and conditions of the subcontract agreements are satisfied.
- Identify, prepare, and issue change orders to vendors when its scope of work has been modified.
- Establish relationships with vendors required for free flow of information concerning market trends impacting the supply chain.
- Maintain project list of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining LANE values.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ experience.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Bluebeam.