Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
In this role you will:
- Support manufacturing operations on the Green 2 shift schedule (rotating 7PM – 7AM)
- Provide technical input to Manufacturing Engineering for defining and improving manufacturing processes
- Complete root cause analysis of Production equipment issues and implementation of corrective actions
- Drive improvements in key manufacturing metrics: production efficiency, material efficiency, product quality and employee safety
- Assist with the transfer of new products into high volume manufacturing
- Perform Installation, Operation and Performance qualifications for equipment and process changes
- Perform functional and mechanical testing on products
- Work cooperatively as needed with all other functions of the organization, locally and globally
- Transfer best practices, techniques, procedures and tools to peers
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Two-year technical degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent manufacturing engineering support experience
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and process improvement preferred
- Experience using software including MS Office, Maintenance applications, and PLC programs preferred
Your success will be measured by:
- Manufacturing cycle time
- Quality of work
- PACE Values
- Good attendance
What we offer::
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation – plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.