- Oversee designated processes to ensure that deadlines and customer expectations are met and that resources are being properly and efficiently utilized
- Partner with other Process Supervisors to ensure consistency across the GBS organization, specifically with colleague development, communication, and process changes
- Provide immediate and constructive performance feedback to the employees
- Effectively plan and define outcomes, identify and communicate changes, implement solutions, and document process changes.
- Effectively communicate and partner with process stakeholders/customers to establish service level expectations and develop/sustain customer relationships
- Organize and lead multiple meetings, including preparation of agenda, speaking in front of large groups of people, and creating action items for attendees
- Creation and upkeep of detailed documentation for assigned processes including end-to-end process flow maps, SIPOC documents, Standard Operating Procedures and Training documentation, and SOX materials
- Ensure that teams have training materials and plans in place for each process
- Utilize performance and quality metrics to make decisions on current and future state of processes
- Oversee the development and implementation of process and system improvements to improve efficiency, lower costs, and strengthen controls
- Assist in the onboarding of new work into NA Global Business Services
- Ensure compliance to procedures, guidelines, and ADM policies
- Monthly analysis of process costs and metrics
- Hire, manage, develop, and coach direct reports
- Evaluate employee performance, providing timely and honest feedback to employees
- Occasional travel will be required
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.