Help us bring quality to life. We are currently seeking top talent for our two pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in Clayton, NC.
Working at our filling and finishing facility (DFP)
Make What Matters
Our 457,000 square foot aseptic “fill and finish” manufacturing facility in Clayton, NC, currently employs more than 850 people. The facility is part of a global network of manufacturing sites responsible for several key steps in the diabetes treatment manufacturing process, including sterile formulation, filling, inspection, device assembly and packaging.
Producing medicines is a special responsibility. Our employees are passionate about what they do, knowing that their work makes a difference to millions of people who rely on our products every day.
Join us and help make what matters.
- Improve Systems and Equipment Reliability on assigned process, reduce system/equipment downtime on assigned process, and support operation of assigned process.
- Work in a safe and environmentally responsible way
- Actively improve performance and reliability of process equipment
- Restore function to equipment in an effective and technically correct manner
- Actively participate in and support Event Response
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on assigned process
- Operate, monitor, control equipment, systems and processes assigned
- Support and implementation of system/equipment reliability improvement projects
- Support and assist in all aspects of process operations
- Record and review production data in BPR’s and associated forms
- Other accountabilities as assigned
- Associates Degree in relevant field or equivalent military training or industrial training which includes a thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air, Electro Mechanical controls, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and robotics
- In addition, ability and experience with automated records systems such as SAP, schematics, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
- Computer literacy
Physical and other requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
- Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants.
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production.
- Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night.
- Corrected vision to 20/30
- Ability to work in loud noise environments with hearing protection
Life-Changing Careers with Novo Nordisk
With a local presence for more than 25 years, Novo Nordisk is one of the largest employers in Johnston County, with over 1,200 highly-skilled and dedicated employees working in Clayton and a diverse, global workforce of more than 40,000.
We aspire to operate in a socially responsible way, and we are committed to offering a healthy and engaging workplace. Our Clayton manufacturing facilities have been honored as a FORTUNE 100 Best Places to Work For 10 years in a row. Other recent employer honors include the ISPE Company of the Year, the Triangle Business Journal Healthiest Employers in the Triangle and the NC Department of Labor 2 Million Hour Safety Award. Approximately 19% of our Clayton employees are veterans, and we offer year-round opportunities to give back to the community.
If you’re looking for a life-changing career with real impact, join our team and help us defeat diabetes, obesity and other chronic diseases.
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Requisition ID: 60587BR
Job Category: manufacturing