The West Marine Pro Hub Manager is a dynamic leader who facilities wholesale sales throughout our business unit. The Hub Manager works with the General Manager, West Marine Pro Market Team, Store Team, and Pro Accounts to achieve the scorecard metrics of the business. The Hub Manager also contributes to the success of the overall store and is an integral part of the store team. If you love working in a fast paced, challenging, and ever changing environment, then this is the job for you.
- Ensure Scorecard metrics are exceeded including sales, profit, and margin goals.
- Evaluate, hire, and train Hub personnel to achieve customer service and sales goals.
- Monitor Hub processes to ensure sales and van deliveries are executed to plan.
- Consult with GM, Pro Market Team, Store, and Hub Team to meet customer service levels and expectations.
- Create, implement, and execute quarterly action plans to ensure scorecard metrics are achieved and exceeded.
- Maintain a customer centric, sales focused, open and collaborative environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marine products and the boating industry.
- Strong research and problem solving skills. Must possess exceptional sales and leadership dynamics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handles multiple customers, and be able to multi-task effectively.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Serenade, and Prod400 or equivalent.
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift 50-75 lbs. Ability to drive forklift/hand truck.
- Able to drive a van and pass van driver/drug screening.