Are you a licensed private investigator that lives in the state of Florida? If you are currently licensed in the state of Florida we would like to hear from you. We are currently looking for Class C seasoned private detectives throughout Florida that specialize in surveillance’s. If you think you can be a good fit with our private detective firm then send us your resume to info@A1Ainvestigators.com. Make sure to include the region of Florida where you reside in for coverage purposes. Also email us a sample of one of your investigative reports if you have one. Compensation for the cases depends on experience and investigative skills.
Working For A1A Investigators In Florida
A1A Investigators is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must have the bellow requirements fulfilled in order to conduct investigative work for A1A Investigators if there are any open positions.
- Have a class C Private Detective License in the state of Florida.
- Must have a laptop or desktop.
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Word.
- Must be self motivated and disciplined.
- Must posses or be able to acquire a covert camera and a camcorder that has a zoom of over 60X.
- Must have experience in testifying in court.
- Due to some of the high profile cases we take on we like to have all our investigators to have 5+ years of investigative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a cell phone that can take photos.
- Must have no Felony convictions or violent offenses on their record.
- Must have a reliable motor vehicle with tinted windows.
- Posses the required automobile insurance.