Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
At Bayshore Home Care, we think it is awesome when…
- a senior gets a big smile because you just showed up to their home. J
- a daughter in another state sleeps soundly because she knows her elderly mother is safe. zzzz
- a caregiver helps her client out of bed, combs his hair, talks with him at breakfast, takes him for a walk, and gets him comfortable for his mid-day nap.
Bayshore caregivers have made awesome happen every minute of every hour of every day for more than 34 years!
That’s about 18,143,000 MINUTES of awesome.
So? Are you ready?
We are actively hiring experienced caregivers to work with seniors in their private homes.
- License is not required
- Work 14 – 40 hours/week – whatever fits your schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Health plan
- Bonus program – up to $1000/year
- Employee Assistance Program
Duties: Assist with all activities of daily living including bathing and toileting. Provide companion care and conversation. Keep the client’s area tidy and fix basic meals.
Case Locations: Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Indian Rocks Beach, Dunedin, Palm Harbor
- Willing to undergo background check and drug screen
- Prior hands-on experience with seniors
- Vehicle, driver’s license and auto insurance
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia is a plus!
Apply now. Applications are reviewed daily. Awesome candidates will get a very fast response.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Meet requirements of Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988
Powered by JazzHR