1. Establishes and maintains positive client relationships.
2. Coordinate event with all appropriate departments.
3. Upsells products and services offered by the location.
4. Assists the client with menu planning; food & beverage, set-up, decorations, and other services requested by client; assures that all requirements are communicated and completed to the clients specifications.
5. Ensures payment is received and properly coded.
6. Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest; maintains effective guest relations.
7. Conducts tours of golf course and facility, if necessary.
8. Performs special projects delegated by management.
9. Stays updated on latest developments pertinent to the department as well as the location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Excellent people and communication skills. Demonstrated outstanding customer service. Must possess willingness to learn and perform new food & beverage programs and services. Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, drive and motivation. Flexibility with schedule with evenings and weekend work required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to sit; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.