Principal Software Engineer
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We succeed at exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
We’re looking for experienced software engineers and architects to lead our technology teams. In a typical day you might:
- Lead an architecture session to design a new service
- Mentor team members on technical and/or career topics
- Establish and advocate for an engineering roadmap
- Coach your team towards improved value, flow, and quality
- Regularly communicate with other team leads, business stakeholders, and senior executives
- Deliver value every day into production deploying to AWS, GCP or Azure
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Diverse and deep technical background, full-stack preferred
- Experience with system-level architecture and design using microservices
- Highly collaborative
- Experience with agile development practices
- E-commerce experience a plus
As a software engineer on the Content Technology tribe, you’ll be at the center of what makes Vistaprint unique: our content. Vistaprint is different from many e-commerce companies because our products are fully customized. Developers in Content Technology build the tools that enable professional graphic designers to create beautiful, flexible designs that our customers can easily customize and use across a wide range of products, resulting in a professional and coordinated identity for their business.
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities (e.g. onsite training, meetups, conferences…)
- Free food, drinks, fresh fruit, and cold-brew coffee on tap
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!