- BA or equivalent, MBA preferred with 5-10 years of working experience in software product development or strategic consulting. Additional background in Logistics industry is a plus.
- Create the vision, roadmap, requirements, specification and champion the product development scheduled from inception to production release.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional software development teams, operations , UX Designer and other Product Managers to groundbreaking logistics technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at C-Level executives and globally distributed teams.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude to analyze your product including gathering raw data and key metrics using Excel, Access, SQL and turning this data into insightful recommendations for the business.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Innovative team player with a desire to work in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Proven negotiation skills.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile space.
What we do:
In Last Mile Delivery Experience team, we provide the technology and experiences to help our drivers deliver any service from Amazon, including ultra-fast Prime Now, Restaurant, Whole Foods, Lockers, and Amazon Key deliveries. The Last Mile Delivery Experience is powered by a mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android and works in concert with our advanced logistics systems and technology enabling drivers to onboard, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, guide them through their pickups and deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. Come join the team and help us make history!
Last Mile Delivery Team provides technology and product experience globally to help our drivers delivery any services from Amazon, including ultra-fast Prime Now, Whole Foods, Lockers, Ship with Amazon, Heavy Duty packages and Amazon Key Deliveries. You will be responsible for end-to-end customer experience and growth strategy for specific business unit of Driver Experience. This is divided into three major areas 1) Forward Looking and inventing new business case, influencing senior leader, secure resource funding, product branding, build product roadmaps and lifecycle management as well as negotiations with key business, tech and operational stakeholders 2) You will own stakeholder communication, User experience, partnering with tech team on implementation, own end to end project management and ultimately launching the product with the best customer experience 3) You will own the all business results, and take corrective actions to ensure that overall business goals are met and exceeded. Your creativity will contribute to the continuous improvement of our offering.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, and customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for an effective leader, self-driven and strong communicator to work with important partners as well as internal stakeholders and groups. He or she will have sound business judgment with a strong track record of ownership, think big and relationship management skills.
- Experience launching new business globally.
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation