Join a 101 Year old and growing electronics and technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the industry’s best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on services.
We are looking for an Pricing Analyst to support our FP&A Department.
- Engage with Sales Managers to conduct routine Account audits by researching current pricing model and programs, and reviewing for deficiencies and conflicts to resolve.
- Conduct routine Product Code, Vendor, and Vendor/Product Code pricing audits to make sure price concessions are in line with revenue expectations.
- Review the Monthly Freight Recovery report for ongoing or potential future problems, and work with Sales Management to resolve. Continual follow-up on action plans to ensure profitability goals are achieved and maintained.
- Routinely review SKU mix in product codes to make sure SKUs are assigned correctly in order to maximize the effect of the pricing scheme.
- Monthly review of dealers in Freight by Weight program for profitability.
- Monthly review of Item Master for NO FREE FREIGHT and BLOCK SPECIAL PRICING SKUs that are incorrectly coded.
- Quarterly review of Buying Groups to ensure dealers are aligned to the best segment for their business.
- Pull reports from various D&H applications and creation of new reports from various sources.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous pricing or analytical experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and assess and adjust to quickly changing priorities.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great benefits
- Competitive industry pay
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Parental leave