Business line manager for the CrossCHEQ solution and other comparative analytics falling under the PriceGuide family of products.
Assist in responsibilities for developing and managing projects, mentoring and coaching team members, managing daily interaction with clients and ensuring the development and delivery of quality deliverable reports. Provides consulting services and assistance to healthcare and hospital leadership, coordinate and conduct research and assessment activities that provide data to support and enhance decision-making and reporting. Assist with healthcare operations like spend analytics, value analysis, and technology and market assessment.
Synthesize information drawn from various ECRI internal databases and external sources, including vendors, business publications, and information services, and create reports that assist hospitals or healthcare professionals in their decision making process. Collaborate with groups outside the PriceGuide department on membership offerings that cross ECRI Institute business units.
Provide ongoing support to the Director of the PriceGuide Service, including new business development ideas for further customization of reports, in order to maintain the current clientele as well as grow the business.
Demonstrates and maintains an outstanding record of achievement with regard to quality of work, professionalism, work ethic, analysis, resourcefulness, and creativity.
Manage the hiring and training of new PriceGuide team members.
Assist Sales by supporting custom requests and sample analyses. Participate in presentation of said reports as requested either in person or via webinar.
Train new clients on ECRI’s online services and customized reports either in person or via webinar.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Manage all aspects of the CrossCHEQ service offering, including staffing, development, sales support, and financial growth
- Ability to provide sales demonstrations and customer education sessions either by webinar or in person for any service falling under the PriceGuide family of products
- Act as business lead for all CrossCHEQ IT development, including writing user stories, troubleshooting technical issues, testing, and launch
- Seek out client requests – proactively encourage use of PriceGuide services as opportunities present themselves
- Develop training materials and revise procedural documents as needed
- Assess the marketplace and client feedback, and develop or modify products and services to meet clients’ needs.
- Participate in development of and testing new iterations of the PriceGuide database
- Oversee and review custom deliverables, including the Spend Analysis program and Technology Reports
- Serve as liaison between PriceGuide and Health Devices with regard to completion of Custom Technology Analyses