GENERAL RESPONSIBILITY AND FUNCTION:
This position is accountable for efficiency in performing all production steps required to produce quality products by specified methods. Operations include: molding, trimming, material-handling, quality checks, sorting, grinding, packaging, and post cure.
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
REPORTS TO: Business Unit Leader or Shift Supervisor
SUPERVISES: No one reports directly to this person
- Perform equipment changeovers and confirm molding conditions as trained and capable.
- Inspect parts for visual defects and maintain quality standards and expectations.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks.
- Investigate and permanently countermeasure defects and abnormal situations.
- Complete daily and other required paperwork
- Run standard number of cycles following standard procedures (molding, trimming, sorting, grinding).
- Assist in training new operators.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties and follow FNGP Safety policy.
- Perform packaging, post-cure, material handling, quality auditing, and sort activities as required.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor or Team Leader
- To accept responsibility to economically produce the best possible quality.
- Perform all functions in accordance with the Quality System work instructions.
- Understand and implement the health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations into daily work activities.
- Authority to stop production to correct quality problems.
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Must be able to be on feet the entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds and perform routine bending and stretching.
- Must have acceptable safety and attendance record.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An Associate may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.20 – $18.45 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Overnight (Required)