We’re looking for a premium auditor, who’ll be responsible for performing accurate audits on all sizes of Workers Compensation policies, including Fortune 500 companies, to determine appropriate classifications, exposures and basis of premium. Your primary responsibility will be to support our National Accounts division, developing earned premiums in accordance with company, industry and government rules and regulations. The ideal candidate will work from home and reside in the Northeastern United States.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepare a thorough audit report in compliance with company policies and standards
- Complete assigned work within company standards for quality and production
- Discuss issues with Brokers and/or insureds to alleviate audit disputes and to ensure a mutual understanding of the audit process to maintain good customer relations
- Provide external customers and internal customers with information to assist in their understanding of audit-related matters, including, procedures and worksheets
- Remain informed of changes and current information relative to premium auditing through discussion and correspondence with experts and industry-related literature
- Analyze and review claims to verify employment, proper classification coding and allocation of payroll
- Establish a solid working relationship with the customer
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of premium audit field experience
- All candidates must have strong knowledge of the Property Casualty business including working knowledge of NCCI and State Bureau rules, manuals and industry practices
- Strong proficiency in Excel with the ability to create detailed spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and manage assigned workload
- APA and /or CPCU Designation/Coursework completion is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
HOW YOU’LL APPLY
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!