Multiple remote work job positions are open worldwide for Experienced, Mid-level, and Fresh graduates.
If you are a Pre-Sales Engineer / Consultant and are looking for new challenges then you are at the right place!
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies, large, medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission, i.e, to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for a "Pre-Sales Engineer". As a Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE), you will be responsible for the technical interactions and relationships with customers and prospects, your role will be to under customer’s business needs and map to VIDIZMO solutions. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Product engineering teams. In this pre-sales technical role, you will design and demonstrate VIDIZMO Enterprise Video, Digital Media Solutions to the customers.
A Candidate must be able to :
- Develop an in-depth understanding of VIDIZMO Enterprise Video & Digital Media Solutions, its target industries, markets, and buyer persona
- Creating and deliver technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs to our prospects/customers.
- Deliver technical pre-sales consultations, and product capability assessments with potential customers, document customer requirements, and & proposing a winning solution
- Responding to technical solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs, creating and maintaining technical documents aimed towards relaying VIDIZMO solutions.
- Creating formal relationships with key decision-makers within channel partners, integrators, and end-users organizations.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators, and end-users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats, and other streaming video platform providers (competitors).
- Develop an understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching, streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding, variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate, video playback in browsers, HTML5 playback, VIDIZMO iOS & Android apps, Azure, AWS Media & Cognitive Services, Azure/AWS Marketplaces,
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC), Pilots to customers, channel partners, integrators, and end-users
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working directly with end-users on a wide range of networking applications.
- Articulating competitive differentiators and value propositions at both technical and business levels.
- Media, Cognitive Services, Artificial Intelligence, video, streaming, networks, digital media, artificial intelligence, cognitive services, cloud, and business applications
- Microsoft, AWS Certification
- Working experience in Azure, AWS Marketplaces, Deployment
- Worked with deploying, configuring, and managing Azure PaaS resources
- Worked on implementing DR and Business Continuity plans in Cloud
- Required Qualifications:
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 0 – 10 years of experience is required
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Medical, Health/Life Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, Commissions, Bonus (benefits vary based on location)
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA