Immediate Practice Manager position available at Pine Creek Veterinary Hospital located in Colorado Springs.
Nestled within the fastest growing area of Colorado Springs, Pine Creek Veterinary Hospital proudly serves our community as one of the highest rated small animal veterinary hospitals in Colorado Springs. We have an immediate opening for an energetic, full-time Practice Manager with outstanding communication and management skills as well as the drive and passion to help us continue to grow our practice.
Teaming with our highly skilled Hospital Administrator, you will be joining our fast paced, multi-doctor, well-established, modern practice that is passionate about high quality, fear free care for both pets and clients. Not only is the area growing, but plans are underway for expanding the hospital more than doubling the number of exam rooms!
Position responsibilities includes but not limited to:
· Management of Human Resources for support staff including associate veterinarians. This includes but is not limited to the following: staff recruitment and dismissal, discipline, morale, work schedule to optimize staffing structure, conduct personal improvement plans and performance reviews, oversee and implement training, conduct staff meetings.
· Management of all staff benefits.
· Financial Management: alongside our accountant oversee payroll, accounts receivable, monitor and update fee schedule, oversee banking transactions, maintain annual budget, manage all sales and property taxes.
· Inventory Management (through Cornerstone).
· Manage client and staff relations in an effort to effect positive relations, client satisfaction, and client and staff retention to the company. This includes client conflict resolution and training of staff.
· Management of hospital maintenance (i.e. facilities & grounds maintenance, equipment, etc.) and associated subcontractors.
· Generous salary based on hospital production, your experience level and job performance
· Paid time off
· Full insurance package including health, vision, life, dental and disability
· Fully matched IRA plan
· Generous continuing education package
· Association dues
· Pet health insurance reimbursement
· Personal Gym membership reimbursement
· Positive and collaborative work environment
· Long-term practice and growth opportunity
What else can you ask for, except a great family work environment all while surrounded by the beauty and grandeur of Pikes Peak and the Rockies! If you’re a motivated team-builder with a calm demeanor seeking a NO-drama hospital, contact Dr. Cristy Fisher; or better yet, come visit our hospital and see what we’re really all about!. A Bachelor’s degree, CVPM or other management/leadership certification is preferred but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule