ELEOS Psychology Center is excited to announce new postdoctoral fellowship opportunities available for the training year 2019-2020.
You will receive the following:
- $48,000 salary
- Health, Vision, & Dental insurance
- Windowed and beautifully furnished therapy office
- Play/Art therapy supplies
- Extensive training and supervision
- Treatment manuals and educational resources
- Appointment scheduling, fee collection, and insurance verification/billing on your behalf
- Steady stream of client referrals
- Colonial Life supplemental insurance (employee paid)
- Opportunity to continue on as a Licensed Psychologist
The ideal candidate:
- Has completed a PsyD or PhD
- Has experience and enjoys working with children, teens, and families.
- Is trained in evidence based treatments
- Is relational and compassionate
- Will offer a flexible schedule including three evenings
- Is willing to learn, ask questions, accept constructive feedback and diplomatically express needs and concerns
If you’re uncertain you meet the criteria above, please inquire.
ELEOS Psychology Center is a thriving small group practice providing individual and family therapy to children, adolescents and adults. AtELEOS Psychology Center we are dedicated to helping children, adolescents, and adults find more joy, resilience, and insight. We are committed to helping parents discover the most effective parenting strategies, and helping families interact with more empathy and compassion.
Email letter of interest and resume to Dr. Elizabeth Wagner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 /year
- therapy: 5 years (Required)
- Minneapolis, MN (Preferred)