Are you an insanely talented, incredibly organized, video editor / animator and post-production professional who’s looking to work collaboratively with an awesome team on branded video content?
We are looking for a reliable Post Production Expert with at least 5 years of professional Adobe Premiere and After Effects experience to immediately join our team on a contracted-basis with the potential to grow with us into full-time employment! Must be living in Salt Lake City, UT.
PARTNERS IN POST IS…
a small group of passionate post-production professionals (video editors, animators, graphic designers, and video strategists) located in the beautiful foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, just west of Sugar House in a newly-converted and gorgeous warehouse space. We build videos for iconic brands and clients ranging from large Youtube channels to Fortune 500 companies.
- We place an emphasis on empathy in everything that we do. For our team members, our client-partners, our agencies, and the viewers who will see our work.
- We are super curious, well-organized, reliable and an excellent communicators.
- We are creative problem-solvers at heart, especially in the face of shifting priorities.
- We have the hunger to grow within a startup environment and the patience to do so
- We are receptive to professional criticism and collaboration
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Someone with a sharp eye and strategic mind to help design and create branded content to surprise, inspire, and motivate through video. Eager to grow positive and productive relationships internally and externally, Motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
WHAT IT TAKES…
- Note: if you are a badass editor who doesn’t meet all of these requirements, send us your reel/latest work anyway – we want to hear from you!
- An awesome reel with big brands, agencies and different styles
- 5-8+ years of professional editing and post-production experience, ideally at a video production studio creating short form digital video
- Strong storytelling instincts
- You maintain a positive, can-do attitude regardless of the project hurdles
- Management experience in a creative setting leading and growing a team
- Deep Expertise in the Creative Cloud: After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop
- An eye for detail, typography and color
- Working knowledge of how to build and manage motion projects from start to finish
- Have an insatiable drive to better yourself, your team members, and the products you deliver to your clients
- Bonus if you have experience with FCPX, illustration, 3D environments, Cinema 4D, and Davinci Resolve
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Your primary objective will be editing and animating short-form, non-scripted corporate video stories, social media ads, and non-profit short docs.
You will need to be able to work with the team, as well as on your own, to create designs from start to finish across multiple campaigns and deliver the magic, on-time, every-time.
What You’ll Get…
Partners in Post offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications as well as a fun, hard-working, entrepreneurial work environment. Perks include casual dress, beautiful iMac workstations, an awesome pet-friendly warehouse office in Sugar House, Flexible scheduling with an emphasis on work-life balance, unlimited coffee/La Croix, and unlimited-unpaid time-off (for contractors).