About Wealth Enhancement Group
Wealth Enhancement Group® is a comprehensive wealth management firm with $13.5 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1997 in Minneapolis, MN, Wealth Enhancement Group has 19 office locations across the U.S. and serves clients across more than 40 states.
Through our Roundtable team approach, Wealth Enhancement Group delivers truly comprehensive financial guidance by bringing together all the specialists our clients need, all under one roof, covering all core aspects of wealth management.
Our Operations team at our Plymouth, MN headquarters is looking for an Operations Associate to perform portfolio accounting/reconciliation and reporting. The Operations Associate will oversee the portfolio accounting of client accounts on our multi custodial platforms. This requires daily reconciliation of portfolio accounting system to the client s book of record, with the active resolution of any breaks.
- Ensure transaction/position integrity in records against client custodial records and portfolio management system and relevant reference data.
- Research and remediate reconciliation discrepancies daily
- Manage operational aspects of new account onboarding, including set up of account attributes in portfolio accounting system, data feed connectivity to custodian, and verifying funding status
- Oversee necessary steps for other operational activities over an account lifecycle, such fee changes, audit requests, and account terminations
- Provide internal support to advisor teams; quickly responding to a high volume of time sensitive questions and requests from multiple internal teams
- Support quarterly statement generation and fee collection process
- 4 year degree preferred
- 1-3 years of financial services required
- Knowledge of financial terminology and processes
- Strong ability in Outlook and Microsoft Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables and macros required
- Familiarity with Tamarac/Envestnet and Salesforce preferred not required
- Professional presence and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Financial Services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Financial Terminology and Process: 2 years (Preferred)
Investment Operations Analyst; Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full-time