To assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers,
stairwells, and public vending areas, to maintain
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino’s high standards of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Stock pool towels in specific area
- Set up the lounge chair with towels and organize the
- Clean and remove spots from all lounge chair
- Empty all the trash cans around the pool area
- Clean pool bathrooms men and women.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and
doors, and guest elevator in and out.
- Maintain pool gates close all the time.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest
assistance, directions, and information as
- Report all suspicious persons or actions, hazardous
conditions, etc. to the Security Department.
- Turn is all items found in employee’s working area
to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and
employee safety in fire or other emergency
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting guest at
- This position is not limited to those duties listed
in the job description. Duties and responsibilities
can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet
business needs of the company.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning
agents, and operations of different types of
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push and pull
heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of
time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture
weighing up to 100lbs.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from
- Ability to learn and apply Hazardous Chemical and
Performance for Excellence training standards during
new hire introductory period.
- Ability to comprehend English, both written and
- Previous janitorial experience preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience that
provides the required knowledge, skills, and
abilities. Some education preferred. Must be at
least 18 years of age or older.