1. Morning duties- Open hut / check and refurbish towel supply; set up beach and pool; set up cabanas, lounges, pads, place towels on chairs; write weather conditions on board.
2. Sweep beach hut and surrounding areas.
3. Issue towels to beach and pool guests.
4. Ability to take orders and serve food and beverage as necessary.
5. Check ladies (or men's) changing room and seaside pool on a regular basis for towels. Straighten up the changing room when necessary.
6. Evening Duties- Straighten chairs on beach and pool; return towels to laundry; process all vouchers for towels not returned.
7. Maintain Beach equipment: chairs, cushions, cabanas, umbrellas, etc.
8. Comply with all Fisher Island Club standards with regard to grooming, conduct, policies and procedures.
9. Complete all other duties and responsibilities as necessary as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Skills/Work Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Outdoor pool and beach environment.