CGI Federal has an immediate need for a PMO Analyst. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations for the US Federal Government. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client. The role requires a mix of administrative tasks and project coordination activities to help the management team operate more efficiently while on client site.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Be the client site point-of-contact for logistical, tactical, and administrative support (e.g., space, assets, access)
- Work with hiring managers and HR to support on-boarding tasks as well as off-boarding tasks
- Assist with event and meeting planning, organization and coordination to include evaluating appropriate schedules, reserving space, ordering food, and preparing materials as well as documenting meeting minutes as needed
- Assist with asset distribution and tracking
- Maintain internal rosters, organizational charts, and distribution lists
- Maintain Calendars, coordinating multiple staff, meetings, and visitors
- Perform document Q/A reviews based on a quality review check list
- Track CGI Federal Project Management Office (PMO) requirements and ensure the sector is in compliance
- Deliver special projects as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Provide regular status updates and reports
- Provide support to the full project team at meetings which could include, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and recording actions
- Support internal and external audits, as required
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as well as key client contacts.
- Assist the Program PMO Manager in defining, overseeing, communicating, and training of project management processes, standards and governance
- Coordinate with the Program PMO Manager and project team leads to develop best-practice project processes and standards
- Assure project adherence to program-level governance processes and review
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of admin and/or PMO work experience
- Project coordination experience
- Excellent skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Great communications skills
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated
- Ability maintain professionalism to the client and the CGI team
- Excellent organization skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to prioritize workload to facilitate an efficient PMO service
- Excellent prioritization and coordination skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines under pressure.
- You may be required to be flexible between PMO areas in order to support workload spikes in workload
- Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.