Division: Homes by Bruns (Tipp City, OH)
About HBB: Homes by Bruns and Bruns Construction have been serving the commercial and residential construction industries for more than 65 years. We have built more than 2,000,000 square feet of commercial and residential buildings at HBB, and much more for Bruns Construction. HBB has succeeded in the industry for years by a forward-looking approach to building a high-quality product and by retaining and recruiting some of the best employees from the region. Currently we employ more than 300 associates and are proud to be an Associate Owned Company with an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Description: The applicant will be involved in residential and light commercial plumbing installation, from the rough-in to finish phase. Running drains, vents, water lines, and installation of water heaters, etc. A combination of new construction and remodel common, with light commercial typical.
- High school diploma/GED
- Competence with hand tools associated with the craft
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
- A basic understanding of how to read blueprints
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexibility & willingness to work in multiple positions
- ESOP Company (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- HBB prides itself on offering competitive wages in the construction industry
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Ability to advance at a growing company
For more information visit us at http://www.constructionbyrcs.com
Homes by Bruns is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are also a Drug Free Workplace employer.