This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
We’re looking for a Platform Engineer to provide advanced strategies to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities and deploy and deploy and support high-performance, highly-available infrastructure on AWS.
What you will do:
- Responsible for building a growing team of high-performing engineers by providing advanced strategies to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to support a DevOps culture by establishing performance metrics and processes to improve velocity and deliverability.
- Deploy and support high-performance, highly-available infrastructure on AWS. Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Lead the day-to-day health of client cloud infrastructure, including, storing, uptime, retrieving, monitoring, and analyzing data systems.
- Collaborate with engineers and project managers to develop tools and solutions in order to identify tactical issues, unnecessary complexity and react to emerging areas of concern.
- Servicing define and enforce DevOps standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve the overall development process.
What you bring to the table:
- A Master’s, or foreign equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, or a related field,
- One (1) year of experience as a Platform Engineer, Programmer Analyst.
- AWS systems such as EC2, EDS, ElastiCache, S3 Auto Scale, or ELB;
- Site Realiability Engineer (SRE) SysAdmin, and DecOps;
- Knowledge of Linux architecture;
- Web development languages with Python, PHP or Java; and
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x’s a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Weekly Yoga
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsite’s
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
- Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.