County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
NIGHT SHIFT – 10:00 PM – 6:00AM
- Quality Control
- Clean up of equipment after production.
- Clean up of molds.
- General maintenance and housekeeping.
- Process packaging material.
- Performs general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Other tasks as needed
Work Environment :
- Work in indoor and outdoor weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Work near moving machinery and equipment – could include electrical hazards
- Work in a noisy environment
Physical Requirements :
- Carrying/Lifting 10 – 40 Pounds frequently
- Carrying/Lifting > 40 Pounds occasionally
- Standing / Walking / Climbing
- Pushing / Pulling / Reaching Above Shoulder
Experience & Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used industry concepts, practices, and procedures preferred.
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site unloading and operation
- Ability to perform well as a team
- Self-motivator and must be flexible in order to accommodate needs of your team.
- Safety minded when performing tasks
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
Employment notices and applications are provided by Central Processing Corp, a national human resource management company for County Materials Corporation and its affiliate companies. Some positions may be assigned to affiliated entities, including contract carriers, of which County Materials Corporation has no ownership or management responsibility. Central Processing Corp provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.