BHI Energy – Staffing Solutions Group (SSG is searching for qualified candidates on behalf of one of our key clients for their open Plant Engineer position located near the town of Dell, Ark. – about 9 miles south of the Arkansas-Missouri border.
Plant Engineer must have Distributed Control System – with Combined-Cycle Power Plant experience.
- This Is a Direct Hire Position.
Relocation Assistance Available and Interview Travel Reimbursed
Job Category: Engineering – Mechanical
The Plant Engineer provides engineering services in a technically sound, safe, timely and cost effective manner to enable realization of goals and objectives.
The Plant Engineer also provides project management, scope development, budget generation and tracking, equipment inspection and troubleshooting of a natural gas combined cycle power generation facility. Environment can be dynamic with multiple jobs happening concurrently.
Candidate will use Engineering knowledge as well as technical and repair references to design, inspect, and specify repair of plant equipment.
About the Plant:
- Minimum of ( 2-5) years of experience in the power generation industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree a plus.
- Experience maintaining and commissioning distributed control systems and turbine control systems.
- Knowledge of combined cycle power plant maintenance and operations is preferred. Commissioning experience in a combined cycle facility a plus.
- Specific knowledge of the maintenance requirements of combustion turbines a plus.
- Ability to handle daily communication of expectations, work with multiple parties with differing perspectives, provide feedback and work collaboratively with others.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to manage and motivate employees and use oral and written communication to communicate objectives and action plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy?s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email [email protected] providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.