Crimson Midstream seeks a Pipeline Inspector to join the Engineering and Regulatory Compliance teams in both Taft and Antioch, CA! As Pipeline Inspector, you will work with the Pipeline organization to ensure that we manage our pipeline assets and operate the business in a manner that is safe, reliable and compliant with all applicable State and Federal regulations. Pipeline Inspector primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for inspecting and ensuring that the Company’s construction and pipeline repair projects adhere to all State and Federal regulations and the Company’s safety standards.
- Oversee constructions and/or maintenance activities performed by contractors and subcontractors and other third-party Inspectors.
- Participate in construction activities to ensure optimal performance and compliance in accordance with schedules, contract and budget.
- Identify, report and correct safety and environmental concerns.
- Attend project planning and pre-construction meetings. Participate in the development of Procedures, Site Specific Procedures, project scopes and work plan.
- Help to ensure that employees, contractors and subcontractors are in compliance with Operator Qualifications (OQ) for all pipeline construction and pipeline repair projects.
- Prepares and maintains all necessary documentation, drawings and record keeping as required.
- Creates and compiles daily log reports and notifications as required.
- Assists in the analysis of relevant data and performs risk assessments making sound recommendations as required.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
COMPENSATION Crimson Midstream puts great value in the Pipeline Inspector position by offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with knowledge and experience, as well as an excellent compensation package including bonus program, medical, dental & vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and PTO.
- College or technical degree in related field or equivalent experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Pipeline industry with 1-3 years of experience
- Proven HSSE track record
- Knowledge of Pipeline operating and regulatory requirements with a preference for background knowledge of DOT regulations
- Certifications (i.e. NACE CP or CIP, API 1169, CWI, PMP, etc.) are a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations with strong oral and written communications.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol pre-employment and ongoing screening.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
ABOUT CRIMSON MIDSTREAM LLC: Crimson Midstream LLC is a provider of crude oil transportation and storage services in California, Louisiana, and offshore Gulf of Mexico. Our assets are generally pipelines and related facilities acquired from major oil companies including Shell, Chevron, Exxon, Conoco Phillips, among others. We began initial operations in 2005 in Southern California and we have steadily grown with significant asset acquisitions while continuing to pursue accretive acquisition and investment opportunities. We are led by a management team with deep experience in pipeline operations and management.
Learn more at www.crimsonmidstream.com