- Accurately and efficiently pick and pack product according to established standards.
- Run scanning equipment.
- Pack orders to the customer’s requirement and/or from provided specifications.
- Meet established productivity standards and quality standards.
- Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Self-identifies mistakes, identify problems and recommend solutions, provide candid and timely feedback to all levels in the organization, involve others in problem-solving when needed and see all responsibilities through to a successful completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay & Benefits – $11.50 per hour + $1.00 shift differential (2nd shift only) with the ability to earn up to $0.65 upon successful completion of introductory period. In addition to an indoor, temperature controlled warehouse, employees enjoy paid time off, various health & welfare benefits, and 401(k) with employer matching. Eligibility requirements apply.