- Be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Hold a valid state license.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- It’s great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience but not always required!
Why work for us?
We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- 401(k) Pre-tax and Roth Post-tax 401(k) Plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (Company-paid)
Symbria’s Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.