Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare has been a leader in Colorado pediatric therapy since 2005 and is currently serving over 3,500 children. We provide short term to acute therapy(Occupational, Physical and Speech) to children from birth to 21 years in their home.
We are seeking a passionate Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) who loves working with the pediatric population to provide home-based therapy services in Lakewood, Littleton and the surrounding area.
- Unlimited opportunity for professional development
- Insurance available first day of month following hire date
- 4% Matching 401K – Safe Harbor Plan
- 529 Savings Plan for your Child’s Future
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Vehicle Program
- Therapy Equipment Budget
- Continuous Education Unit (CEU) Budget
- Industry-leading training
- Office Team Support for all Non-Clinical Needs – Billing, Referrals, Scheduling Assistance, Provider Office Coordination and much more
- Associate's degree in Physical Therapy Assistant from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies) Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Colorado (required upon start date)
Solace Pediatric Home Healthcare is a Clinician-owned organization with a structure designed for therapists to enjoy a long-term, fulfilling career as a part of a true interdisciplinary team providing therapy services to children in their homes.
Each clinician is supported and empowered to develop their clinical and leadership skills, and Solace is dedicated to cultivating its team and promoting within. Here at Solace, there are continuous opportunities for growth through company advancement, continuing education opportunities, or mentoring.
Scheduling is flexible, so each clinician is able to create a healthy work-life balance that meets their individual needs. At Solace, we understand the importance supporting our clinicians to provide the resources needed to provide the highest level of care. Our staff and therapists work in alignment toward the same goal of providing each child their best life.
If you are the best at what you do, and are ready to work with an innovative, positive and supportive organization, please contact us today.
For more information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 303-432-8487 ext 260
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Solace Home Healthcare is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.