Currently seeking full time/on-going, per diem coverage or weekend availability for PTA/Physical Therapy Assistant in SNF setting to perform for treatment, patient/family education, in a state of the art SNF Rehab Department. You will work with a diverse and multi-disciplinary team.
Responsibilities of the PTA/Physical Therapy Assistant:
- As a skilled PTA/Physical Therapy Assistant, you will collaborate daily with PT supervisor, and treat patients as per their POC.
- Providing quality therapy services to individuals that will help them recover from TBI, CVA, stroke, Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, orthopedic surgery and other debilitating diagnosis.
- Treatment that will help the patients to improve their physical function, and cognition to live functionable lives.
- Document their progress with the use of innovative EMR software.
Job Requirements of the PTA/Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Degree required
- Active New York State license and registration
- CPR certified
- EMR competent
- SNF experience preferred but willing to train new grads.
Benefits of the PTA/Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Mentoring is available for those who are interested.
- Weekend, after work hours coverage and scheduled staff time off coverage also available.
- NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester and Long Island locations available!
Manhattan, New York, NY, USA