The Weston Group, a national provider of rehabilitation services, is currently seeking a fun, enthusiastic, reliable Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our highly skilled staff to meet the needs of our seniors. We remain a therapist owned and managed company that believes in a unique and innovative approach to geriatric care. With a friendly and supportive staff we are excited to offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Observe patients before, during and after therapy-noting the patient?s status and reporting it to a Physical Therapist
- Help patients do specific exercises as part of the plan and care
- Treat patients using a variety of techniques, such as massaging and stretching
- Help patients move to or from a therapy area
- Work in conjunction with doctors when necessary
- Be flexible in working with patients, and willing to listen to their needs and concerns
Qualified applicants will have:
- Current State licensure
- Current CPR licensure, TB, proof of MMR & Hepatitis B documentation
This position is PRN within our Assisted Living Facilities in the Easley/ Seneca/ Greenville, SC area.