Wellspring Health Center is an outpatient, private practice offering integrative care for back and body pain including sports medicine, holistic physical therapy, and massage. You will treat a wide variety of outpatient musculoskeletal conditions using a holistic, next-level, integrated approach.
We are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) or Exercise Therapist to join our dynamic therapy team. New PTA grads are welcome! Will train on specific clinic protocols.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm, Wednesday: 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm, Friday: 8:00 am – 1 pm.
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) degree from an accredited program and an active Minnesota registration.
- Those with Exercise Science or Kinesiology degrees may also apply.
- Bachelor's Degree as well as a PTA degree
- Background in yoga, Mat Pilates or massage therapy.
- Excellent teamwork, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with health insurance, PTO, holiday pay, and more.
- Positive, professional work environment.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- No weekend hours, done by 1 pm on Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have rigorous safety standards in place to protect our patients and team members. For details see our webpage: https://www.wellspringhopkins.com/clinic-is-open/
- Associate (Preferred)
- Physiology Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place