Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Full Time
PhysicalOne – a Physical Therapist-owned, state-of-the-art, and high-pace private outpatient practice in Plantation, FL, FL, with more than 15 years of clinical excellence – is looking for an energetic, knowledgeable, resourceful, and people's-person Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join its team.
As a physical therapy assistant on our team, you will
- Assist with the development of plans of care.
- Work with patients to obtain treatment goals.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to optimize patient care.
- Observe therapy treatment effectiveness and communicate patients' progress.
- Document patients' care.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- CEU assistance
- Assistance with medical insurance
A Florida license to practice as Physical Therapist Assistant is required. Work schedule includes weekdays during regular business hours and about half-day Saturdays on a rotation-based schedule.
Experience, specifically in outpatient settings, is highly preferred.
If you want to work in a beautiful facility, enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, pursue professional excellence working side-by-side with leading clinicians, and like helping people feel good again then PhysicalOne is the place for you.
Related keywords: physical therapist assistant, physical therapy assistant, pta
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Temp screening required for entry and masks are required, frequent hand sanitizing and task-allowing social distancing are practiced at all time.
- Associate (Required)
- Physical Therapy Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place