We are a growing company seeking a quality Physical Therapy Assistant dedicated to excellent care! The position is PRN, and the schedule is very flexible. Interest in home health settings is required. Previous experience is preferred but not required.
Our company covers home health therapy in the majority of northwest Indiana. We provide therapy for patients in St. Joe and Elkhart counties in addition to the lake area, and our therapists have the privilege of designing their own schedules.
A PTA in this position will be accountable to our rehab director and coordinate with office staff on their weekly schedules.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the work force, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach freely.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient/client.
- Able to visually and auditorily observe and assess the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes.
- Able to travel locally from assignment to assignment.
- Able to freely lift up to a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Must have evidence of state licensure.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Our outpatient clinics are located at:
524 E McKinley Ave Suite 1, Mishawaka, IN 46545
3110 Old U.S. 20 W, Elkhart, IN 46514
We are fast growing and have always been committed to providing professional staff, excellent service, and therapy of the highest quality. Our goal is to help patients regain independence, function safely, and improve their overall quality of life.
For more information, apply now!
Job Types: PRN
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Associate (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy Assistant License (Preferred)