PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (PTA)
Our skilled nursing facility offers a full continuum of care providing excellence to seniors. You will be joining a company that values your expertise and passion for improving your patients’ quality of life.
- We are searching for a Part-Time therapist to eventually become Full-Time.
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Responsibilities
- Contributes to physical therapist's effectiveness by identifying patient care issues; providing information and commentary;
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
- Assesses abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Physical Therapist Assistant documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities; and in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- The PTA instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) looking to work in a professional environment, treating a wide variety of patients, while obtaining knowledge and experience that would be beneficial in your therapy career.
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Qualifications
- Active State PTA License REQUIRED
154 Sunny Slope Drive, Bridgeton, NJ 08302