We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work PRN for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident’s Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills
- Must be a graduate of an approved school giving a course of not less than two years for Physical Therapy Assistants.
- Must be licensed in Virginia as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Must have current CPR certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.