What you need:
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a TV photojournalist and news editor preferred
- Must help promote a culture of innovative storytelling
- Advance storytelling experienced required
- Must be able to tell the news story creatively with strong audio and visual skills
- Must be able to make quick decisions while working under pressured deadlines
- Must be flexible with schedule, reliable and dependable, with ability to travel with short notice
- Active member of the National Press Photographers Association (NPPA) preferred
- Strong computer skills in a mobile environment required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to lift up to 40 lbs. and occasionally up to 80 pounds with or without an accommodation
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.