inSite Heath Care Mangement, LLC is hiring a full-time medial office operator with some medical records exprience.
As the office operator you will efficiently, effectively and warmly serve patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, as well as providing exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Welcomes and greets patients and visitors.
- Anticipates patient anxieties and answers patient questions both in person and over the phone.
- Maintains reception area.
- Communicates with back office staff upon patient arrival.
- Notify physician if there are any schedule changes.
- Assist in the creation of new patient welcome packets
- Verifies patient demographics and insurance. information.
- Manage patient portal messages.
- Scans Radiology and Lab requisitions to patient files
- Records outcome of reminder calls made to patients scheduled for procedures, radiology, labs and in-office appointments in gMed.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedure; reporting any needed changes.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 to 2 year of front desk reception experience in a medical setting
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and decision- making skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and operate various office equipment necessary to perform job functions
- Customer service experience
- Computer literate, ability to type at least 40 WPM
- Working knowledge of EMR system
- Working knowledge of general office duties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour