Position Title: Dispatcher
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Hourly Rate: $15.00/hr
Schedule: Monday – Friday / 9:00a – 5:00p
Pest Control Company looking to fill Dispatcher Positions in our Philadelphia office.
- Manages and maintains the daily dispatch operation for pest control company.
- Develops and maintains relationships with the technicians to ensure each customer is receiving exceptional customer service
- Partners with the office staff to ensure effective communication occurs and procedures are being properly followed
- Schedules technician assignments, sends jobs out, makes sure every call is handled properly from A-Z and that technicians are on-time and equipped to handle the job they are sent to.
- Administrative work including but not limited to; answering phones, document management and strategic planning for expanding into new areas.
- Handles special requests from direct supervisor and/or from customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Pleasant and helpful personality
- Ability to lead a team and work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply: Please put “Dispatcher” in the subject field of email.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday