Are you a Vet Tech looking to utilize your skills and experience working from home? Join the Administrative Strategies Team!
Administrative Strategies has partnered with one of the premier pet insurance providers in the U.S. to assist in processing claims.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who would like to work from home in an exciting opportunity that utilizes their veterinary skills.
This is a 1099 position, full time preferred, part-time may be considered. Pay is based on production so experience with clinical veterinary or human medicine & medical terminology and/or medical claims processing provides the opportunity to advance quickly and allows for great earning potential!
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years Veterinary Clinic experience, CVT, LVT or RVT with triage and experience creating detailed patient histories will be preferred. Similar background within the veterinary space including experience with procedures, educating clients and terminology will be considered.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License Required
- Pet Insurance claims processing experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to identify chronic vs acute conditions
- Ability to read, interpret and make medical condition determinations based on medications and procedures performed
- Input veterinary medical records with appropriate conditions and accurate coverage determinations based on analysis of the records
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working on a computer
- Detail-oriented with the ability to research and utilize available tools if you don’t know an answer
- Computer Literate – up to date computer with a strong internet connection will be required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Training provided – Must be able to commit to 2 weeks of full time initial training
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Claims Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pet Claims Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary Clinic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings