MIDTOWN is looking for a Personal Trainer to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the fitness team, our Personal Trainers inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Engaging more members in more programs and in front of more coaches
- Developing and maintaining fitness areas to promote an exceptional facility experience
- Committing to department responsibilities and working effectively within a team environment
- Strengthening industry knowledge through ongoing professional development
Our Personal Trainers:
- Have at least two years of personal training experience in a club environment
- Maintain at least one nationally-recognized personal training certification
- Have the capacity to grow member participation in individual and group training
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.