Position is responsible for all aspects of client account servicing. Owns the Johnson Insurance client relationship by providing day to day service and coverage solutions that meet our client’s needs and expectations. Acts as a business partner to all Johnson Insurance and Johnson Financial Group Associates.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for coverage analysis and re-marketing.
- Delivering client presentations
- Responsible for effectively handling all levels of correspondence.
- Maintaining existing electronic files, responding to telephone, email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Reviewing in-force renewals working closely with producers in all areas, as applicable.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures.
- Utilizes Agency Management, CIC, CRM and DocuSign systems appropriately
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the marketplace.
- Manages agency bill accounts receivable process for book of business, as applicable.
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Alerts management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately upon discovery.
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional data integrity within all Agency systems and processes.
Cross Sales and Referrals
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products; ability to cross-sell full breadth and depth of products.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strong internal relationships across all lines of business to ensure consistent and frequent referral activities.
- Expand new and existing relationships by advising and recommending appropriate solutions for our clients.
- Consistently meets or exceeds cross sell/referral goals.
- College or Technical College degree preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have prior experience in personal insurance or client service or related field, as well as strong coverage knowledge.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and basic Excel.
- Proficiency in keyboarding.
- Professional communication both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with the Applied Agency System with Epic a plus.
- Respective Designation(s) a plus.