Best Benefits in the Industry! Medical / Dental/ Vision / 401K/ Vacation Pay!
Semper Solaris is the fastest growing leader of residential roofing and solar installation in the industry. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar company in California.
Our Permit Runner is responsible for timely document drafting and submission to ensure projects are initiated within service levels. The ideal candidate will be motivated, dedicated, and a team player. In addition, they will have high attention to detail and a genuine care to his/her work craft. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to be efficient and accountable with their time.
- Prepare and compile permit packages accurately and efficiently
- Deliver completed permit applications to the appropriate City and/or County office
- Follow up with all permit applications to check for finalization
- Collect completed permits after they have been confirmed
- Print, scan and copy documents daily
- File approved documents
- Record and code accounting details for all credit card charges and checks related to permits
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of the solar/construction industry preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to web-based programs like Office365 and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties as necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Remarkable time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- One year of office or clerical experience required
- One year of customer service experience preferred
- Ability to lift 20+ pounds on a regular/daily basis.
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Frequently drive for hours at a time between building departments
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance, H.S.A., Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.