Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours – Green light your career.
The mission of the Performance Manager at CDK Global/Elead is to provide the best in class customer service to the dealership client base. It is the responsibility of the Performance Manager to empower the dealership with information, training, and value to ensure product usage. The Performance Manager is responsible for a group of dealerships. The effective Performance Manager will build value in the Elead line of products by building strong client relationships and serve as a product expert to answer questions, evaluate product usage, train new staff, and analyze the dealership utilization of the software as it relates to their processes. Additionally, the Performance Manager leverages the relationship to create opportunities to sell additional products.
- Provide monthly call contacts to assigned dealerships.
- Set benchmarks on product utilization that are achievable and coach dealerships on best practices to reach those benchmarks.
- Be able to discuss the Elead suite of products and demonstrate the functionality and value of the products.
- Provide dealerships with suggestions based upon industry standards where system utilization will help them identify more sold vehicle opportunities and increase employee accountability.
- Take advantage of opportunities to continue to grow your knowledge base on the Elead and CDK suite of products.
- Identify key indicators of a lack of CRM usage and report as needed to the management staff.
- Create relationships with dealers that are in your assigned group of stores that promotes product usage and account growth.
- Understand client utilization trends and make proactive contacts.
- Resolve client utilization concerns and escalate technical difficulties to the Elead Helpdesk.
- Create and maintain a professional working atmosphere.
- Maintain a level of attrition which is below 1.25% of annualized monthly recurring billable.
- Prefer 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Organization and prioritizations skills
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Effective at training over the phone and articulating product value
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office products
- Some college preferred
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.