At this point, you should know we’re not perfect.
For example, the 5 top reasons to stop reading this job advert and opt out immediately (and there’s probably a few more we can tell you when we meet you) are as follows.
- We work across different locations, and communication can be frustrating
- We know that the people we need don’t grow on trees but we’ll still expect you to come up with a regular supply.
- We’re very entrepreneurial which means we change our mind like the wind and it can be frustrating to have the goal posts moved every now and then.
- We don’t have lots of mature process and procedure in place so there’s a lot of figuring things out on the job required and things are not being done particularly efficiently right now for sure.
- We don’t have big budgets to throw at challenges all the time, so initiative, unconventional thinking and hard work are the only answer a lot of the time.
We believe you will find yourself in a role that you’ll love. You’ll be given the opportunity to make a real difference, to grow professionally and to be part of a fantastically supportive and talented team, who have a lot of fun doing what we do.
We offer a work environment that values creativity, personal growth, and collaboration. You’ll be challenged with lots of autonomy, responsibility and exciting projects in a culture that encourages learning and growth.
Our Ph environment is not for people who enjoy the slow lane! We move at pace, to satisfy amazing clients who expect only the best from us, and it’s a super-exciting place for somebody with ambition, curiosity, creativity and drive, who wants to deliver and have a significant impact on the business.
This is your opportunity to help build and shape our growing agency and we really hope this is what you’re looking for at this stage in your career!
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- Unlimited Holidays
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Working From Home flexibility from North West commutable locations
- Medicash & Pension available after 3 months service
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your ability to solve problems elegantly and creatively, and is not afraid to (respectfully) challenge the status quo.
We need someone who is an astute decision maker who can prioritise effectively, and is a proficient networker.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, we want to see that you are authentic, humble and care deeply about people and their success.